Aurorachain: dedicated to the decentralized application in diversified industries
Amsterdam-June 28, Aurorachain, a very promising public chain, aims at presenting the revolutionized blockchain technology at Blockchain Expo Amsterdam. Held at RAI exhibition center, this event marked the first co-hosting of conferences on blockchain and other high-technologies.
With the presence of over 400 enterprises and 8,500 people, including blockchain investors and industry leaders, this platform provided a best opportunity to explore a more diversified and profound development.
Bo Zhang, Co-founder and VP of Aurora, clarified in his speech about the common problems and challenges we are facing currently in the blockchain industry, including low network performance and congestion, code loopholes and security, high costs and many others. In addition, Zhang also underlined the possible solutions for these problems.
The Aurorachain applies DPOS + BFT consensus mechanism, which is essential for high process and transaction speed. It enables Aurora to create smart contracts at a hyper speed to meet the requirements of industries such as gaming, big data, AI and IoT.
Mr. Zhang further elaborated on the technological features of Aurora network:
- P2P Stereo Network-through network lamination, faster and safe communications could be realized
- Intelligent Isolation of Applications – capable of intelligence control, making sure that applications won’t affect each other
- Multi-Asset Launching – simplify asset launch
- Multi-chain Parallel Operation – expansion with parallel chains to increase processing throughput
- Upgradable Blockchain – the network can upgrade upon reaching certain block height
- Cluster Grouping – the network can form clusters of storage center to lower storage cost
‘3 Helps and 1 Investment’, proposed by Aurora Chain, aims at helping token launch, helping create smart contracts, build blockchain network and of course, invest in outstanding blockchain projects especially games.
Aurora blockchain officially launched on May 15, 2018, in Seoul, South Korean. Founded by Mr. Meijun Zhao, the Aurora team is based in Beijing China, with a huge number of community members across the world. Aurora makes a breakthrough in the Blockchain world.
By applying DPOS+BFT consensus mechanisms, we create lightning-fast contracts to link industries such as gaming, big data, artificial intelligence and IoT. Aurora offers unique intelligent application isolation, enabling multi-chain parallel expansion and an unlimited increase of TPS with guaranteed security. Aurora’s slogan is to create a bright and colorful blockchain world.
To know more, click here!