A trading solution for crypto users: Interview with BitYard CMO Michael Hung
The rapid growth of cryptocurrency shows no signs of stopping. As traditional assets lose yield, institutional and ordinary investors are shifting to cryptocurrency. As the market is rapidly growing, finding the right platform that offers a convenient trading experience can be a difficult endeavor for users new to the space.
BitYard is an all-in-one crypto trading exchange that provides users a trading solution through Spot, Contracts for Differences (CFD), Inverse perpetual contract, and copy trading services. The platform offers a variety of services intended to simplify the trading experience and aims to bridge the gap between novice traders and professional investors
In an interview with Michael Hung, CMO of Bityard, we talked about the Bityard platform, the benefits offered on their platform, Inverse perpetual futures, and much more.
1. What are the problems that BitYard aims to solve in the crypto space?
To solve this, for spot trading, we provide more than 400 trading pairs on the spot market. You can find almost every popular coin on BitYard. From the main crypto, we offer BTC, ETH, and also small-cap coins that have potential, such as FLOKI, SHIB, and Babydoge. You can easily buy/sell them with BitYard. For derivatives, we offer perpetual futures, lite futures (CFD), and copy trading. And there will be more functions to be launched this year.
So with BitYard, you don’t need to be frustrated to find where to buy tokens and the note so much of passwords.
2. How is BitYard carving out a space for itself? What makes it stand out from other crypto exchanges?
BitYard is founded by a crypto-enthusiastic team, we know well the pain of high trading fees, system lagging, the customer service team that is very slow to respond, etc. And operate BitYard based on these.
Our users love us for 3 reasons.
- More than 400 trading pairs: No need to bother to have many exchanges accounts and remember many passwords. Moreover, our spot trading system is powered by Binance, Kucoin, so you don’t have to worry about liquidity and security at all
- Derivatives: Besides crypto, you can also trade other commodities on BitYard – Gold, Crude Oil, Forex and more!
- 24/7 online support team. You can easily find our support team whenever and wherever you meet a problem. You can find our support team via website live chat, email: [email protected], and official communities. You will get a response very quickly. No need to say more, just experience it yourself.
And we give great importance to cooperating with quality project teams, so we can list the coins in one week if the coin has been listed on Binance or Kucoin. We welcome all the project teams that approach us.
3. What are some of the major benefits offered to traders on the BitYard platform?
Spot: more than 400+ crypto are offered
Derivatives: fees are low to 0.05% and leverage is up to 100x
Copy-trading: Just like Etoro in the crypto industry, we will always invite professional traders to share trades on BitYard, and users can easily follow them. For non-professional traders, the inability to professionally control positions and trade with emotions is one of the main reasons to cause liquidation. Trading with professional traders can also avoid users from liquidating in extreme market conditions.
Mystery Box: Complete different tasks to open these boxes, the maximum reward is 500USDT
Easy to deposit: Cooperate with world-class on-ramp service providers – Banxa, Transak, etc. This allows our users to buy crypto with cards in minutes.
4. How do Inverse perpetual futures provide users with an opportunity to make profits from the crypto market? What does BitYard offer to them in this regard?
Recently a lot of people are worried about whether we are in a bearish market, but our users can maintain asset value by using inverse perpetual futures.
For example, a user bought 1 BTC at $60,000 and immediately opened a 1x leverage sell short position with the entire 1 BTC balance inside his/her account. If BTCUSD is plunged to 30k, there will be 2 BTC in his/her account and the value of the total assets maintained at 30,000*2=$60,000, so the user will never be afraid of a bearish market.
For more information, you can read here.
5. Tell us more about the daily mining and mystery box features on BitYard? How are they beneficial for users?
Our users could get random crypto in daily mining. Currently, it’s also the only way to get our platform token – BYD. We will update a new mining system in Q2 2022, and also combine it with NFT. Not only let users have passive income during Bullish/Bearish Market but also get more rewards when they trade more.
Our Mystery Box feature is special, users can get it through trading, deposit, complete KYC, etc. Also, the Mystery box can be customized by any third-party partners (check what we did with Banxa), cooperating with brand IP and NFT team. I believe it’s potential and our users will love it.
6. What steps are you taking to keep your community engaged better with the platform?
Recently, we started to build our Discord community, of course, our edge is still on official Telegram groups. This year with the significant growth of American & European users, Twitter’s share of voice is still growing.
We will cooperate with more crypto project teams just like what we did last year. In 2021 we worked with LINK, REV, FUN, ADX, ENQ, FIO, ZIL. This year will focus more on Game-Fi, Metaverse project teams.
7. According to you, what role does BitYard play in the future of the crypto market?
We see Binance as the goal we want to chase in the long run. In the short run, we are trying to move into the top 10 exchanges in the world. I am in love with Bitcoin, and the idea of decentralization is very attractive, so in the long run, it was necessary and essential to get into this industry to make the world a fairer place.
8. Does BitYard have any partnerships or collaborations planned out for this year? What lies ahead on your roadmap?
We will cooperate with more crypto project teams this year, but now I’d like to keep it a secret. But I promise there will be many surprises.
Here is our roadmap for 2022:
- Q1: Launch of Leveraged Token.
- Q2: Launch of USDT margined perpetual futures, Grid Trading Bot and Play-to-earn mining pool feature.
- Q3: Launching BitYard platform token named BYD.
- Q4: BYD Launchpad will be released along with stalking features on the platform.
A global roadshow is also being planned to be conducted after the pandemic.
For more information on BitYard, please check out their official website.